Social media is hotter than ever, and we’ve upgraded our systems to keep you in the loop – and connected – during the show:
- Free WiFi! Save your data and hop on our FREE Wifi! Look for “Melody Tent Free Wifi” to connect. This also helps save your battery.
- Check-In. When you arrive for a show, check in at our venue on Facebook to let your friends know that you’re here for your favorite artist or comedian – super quick and easy.
- Hashtag it! If you post about the show, be sure to tag us in it and use hashtags #MelodyTent and #CCMT across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! We love to see your photos, and might even re-share or re-tweet them – give us a “like” or follow too.
- Want to take photos during the show? Be sure to listen carefully during our pre-show announcements or ask staff for rules regarding photography – it will vary show to show. Many artists, but not all, will allow basic point and shoot cameras along with cell phone photos. Professional photography (i.e. cameras with a detachable lens) must always have a photo pass – so leave the fancy ones at home.
- Snap it! On Snapchat? Snap a selfie before the show – and be sure to keep an eye out for special filters that we’ve created just for you! Attending Lee Brice Thursday (6/23)? We’ll have some live! Let us know if you love them by screenshotting your snap and posting it to our social media, with our hashtags!
- Show changes? When purchasing your tickets be sure to provide your e-mail – we will notify you of any changes or important information regarding the show. While we will always make our best effort to reach you regarding changes, e-mail is fast, quick and easy to stay in touch!
- Safety Tip: Don’t post photos of your tickets! This is very popular, but you’re potentially compromising your tickets if the bar code or order number is visible. Our box office has a number of security tips in place to prevent this, but it’s still good practice to simply not post.