Advertise With Us
Get In On The Act!
Advertise with the Music Circus and Melody Tent!
Advertising opportunities in our Playbill, on our Web Sites, and at our Venues!
The South Shore Music Circus and Cape Cod Melody Tent are owned and operated by the South Shore Playhouse Associates, Inc., a not-for-profit organization. When you advertise with the Music Circus and the Melody Tent, not only are you reaching approximately 200,000 patrons during our summer season, which runs from June through August, but also you are helping us support arts and education programs on the South Shore and Cape Cod. $3.7 million has already been distributed to other non-profit arts and education organizations over the past decade!
While specific customer profiles may vary from event to event, generally our customer base is evenly divided among men and women, between the ages of 35 and 65, with an average annual household income of $100,000+. While a majority of our patrons are year-round residents of Massachusetts, a large number also own second homes on Cape Cod and vacation in the region annually.
Businesses and organizations throughout the South Shore and Cape Cod can and do take advantage of the numerous business opportunities in partnership with the Music Circus and Melody Tent.
By advertising in Playbill, our program book distributed free of charge to every patron at every performance throughout the summer at both the Music Circus in Cohasset and the Melody Tent in Hyannis, your business and products will be showcased, enabling you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Reach new customers
- Introduce new products
- Increase product trial and market penetration
- Increase sales and volume
For best results in ad reproduction, we ask that all ad materials be submitted electronically, as follows:
Files must be created at actual size, four color, or spot color (black & white), Macintosh based in the following software programs:
- InDesign CS5
- Quark 9 or earlier (for ad document)
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier (for supporting files)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or earlier (for supporting files)
Please submit files (entire file, all graphics and both printer and screen fonts used) on one of the following:
- Thumb drive
- via email
Be sure to include a proof of your ad.
Need additional storage options? We can accommodate cloud storage including Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3.
No Mac files available?
We can design your ad for you for an additional fee. Ask your sales rep for details.
Ship your advertising materials to:
South Shore Music Circus
P.O. Box 325
130 Sohier Street
Cohasset, MA 02025
Here are the common Playbill dimensions:
The Music Circus and Melody Tent also offer other advertising/promotion opportunities, including:
- Kiosk Signage – Your message located throughout the venue on a 40” x 60” poster (limited availability).
- Media inclusion – get your logo included in print and radio advertising, and in direct mail pieces.
- Online opportunities – get your logo included in broadcast e-mails to our 100,000+ mailing list; and in various locations on our web sites as a sponsor or an advertiser.
- On-site displays and product sampling – we provide the space and table for you to distribute your information.
- Ticket envelope advertising – get exposure for your business by advertising on the backs of thousands of ticket envelopes distributed by our box offices annually.
- Corporate hospitality events – entertain your clients on site prior to the show.
Event sponsorship enables businesses and organizations to gain additional exposure and build brand awareness, increasing the effectiveness of advertising and promotion expenditures. The South Shore Music Circus and Cape Cod Melody Tent offer several levels of sponsorship opportunities, including naming rights, signage, program advertising, ticket packages, on-site advertising, online advertising, sampling, and more. Sponsorship packages can be individually tailored to meet the needs of any organization. We work closely with businesses to design creative programs that will tastefully and effectively reach marketing objectives. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Annual concert series sponsorship
- Single-show sponsorship
- Show series sponsorship (i.e., children’s, country, oldies, comedy, rock, etc.)
Each of these opportunities can be packaged with a variety of advertising and promotion programs to meet your specific needs and goals.
For additional information on advertising and sponsorship opportunities at the Music Circus and Melody Tent, please call 781-383-9850 or e-mail either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org